Friday, January 24, 2014

Dear Diary........

Dear Diary,
        Not completing my homework made me pay greatly. I was greeted by the teacher, longing to yell on me when I entered class after practice. So, other than my basketball practice, I pretty much got scoldings from every teacher, which was very bad.
        Mom completely lost it today. She kept telling me to study from the very moment I got back from school. The worst was that she threatened me that she'd stop my basketball coaching if I don't study. But I can't help it!All I can think of is my ball and my court. And I really don't understand math, algebra or chemistry; nor do I get a hang of history, geography or biology. I mean, what is the use of all this if I am gonna go into basketball, which mom and dad both know is my passion.
        Anyways, I should be studying now.
                                                                                                                    -Aditi Chitpur