Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dear Diary......

Dear Diary,
          I have been studying hard, And I mean it. Even after all the classes. I get back home and study. But the long day, classes, practices leave me tired and I just cannot concentrate. The teachers keep scolding me, mom and dad even. I don't like the teachers yelling. I feel really hurt. And mom and dad keep telling me to study. I mean, even after knowing that basketball is everything to me, they never talk about it with me, appreciate me, encourage me. All they ever say to me is 'get serious with your studies. You are a grown up now'. I am tired of it. And this competition has like really gotten mom and dad on the edge.
          I hope they know that I am studying. And that I am gonna try my best in 'academics' which for them is everything. Nothing else is as important as academics to them while its the opposite with me. I hate them for not supporting me! I really wan them to.
                                                                                                                       -Aditi Chitpur.