Thursday, January 16, 2014

MY REAL PASSION

MY REAL PASSION....

As a child and being a girl, I was always fascinated about dancing. So with the encouragement from my family members, I started pursuing formal training in Bharatnatyam. I was just six when I began my training in dance.
It was around the same that I learnt I had some interest in badminton as well. I started my training in badminton. I managed all three academics, dance and badminton pretty well. Of course I was young and so did not have the burden of other things.
With time it became difficult for me to manage between all the three. it was difficult for me to choose anyone between dance and sports. I chose dance. I have no prticular reason for choosing , but maybe it is something really enjoy doing and has now became my passon
-Shreeya Deshmukh