Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dear Diary......

Dear Diary,
          People say you shouldn't be too happy about one thing because then you end up hurt. Well, They're right and that's exactly what happened today. I was so happy about the competition. And today, the teacher announced that our exams are to start. And guess what? They begin on the same day as my competition! This is so frustrating!
          I haven't talked to mom and dad regarding this matter. I am very afraid and pretty sure that they'll argue. So I am gonna start studying right away and keep a low profile. I hope they'll consent after seeing me studying hard. I gotta make up for everything. I've started to think, you know, people who give bribe might be so desperate to get things done. I can see that. I feel like I am in their shoes now. I really, really don't wanna miss this competition. I guess I should start studying now. Mom and dad even start peeking in my room if they see me writing my diary for too long! I gotta go....
                                                                                                             -Aditi Chitpur